Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Creating Life

I would enjoy creating life because if I had to to create life I would make it to where everyone was equal so there would be anyone with down syndrome or any type of mental retardation so that they too would have a chance at life. I think that would make this world equal because people who are, are looked down on and alot of times made fun of, However, In a way I wouldn't like to Because I would be the blame for any mess up or any failure I did, I wouldn't like to play God being in charge of anything because in a way alot of people are against god and talk bad about him and I wouldnt want to be in that postion.

2 comments:

  1. I admire that you thought about the people that most people look past and ignore and that you want to give them the same opportunity that people like you and myself have in life. You also make a great point about not wanting to play God because many people are against and talk bad about Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think about how creating life could lead to helping those with disabilities. I agree that everyone should get a chance to live a happy and, what seems to us, normal life. But, I also think that I shouldn't play God, not because of what I might get blamed for, but because we don't have the right to. I know everyone has their different views on it, but I think that we should make the most out of what God has blessed us with, even if it seems like its nothing at the time. But of course thats just my veiw point on it.

    ReplyDelete