Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Word for 2012

Benevolent: characterized by or expressing goodwill or kindly feelings.

To me benevolent means good-hearted and doing or producing good, Through my high school years I honestly haven't been the nicest or the most caring that I am capable of being simply because I have kind of been selfish and not worried about others, I know of one person that is very "benevolent" Her name is Ms. Brokaw.. She is very courteous and pleasant; she is  kind of my motivation she is always looking out for others and making sure people are happy and making sure people are doing what they are supposed to do. I would say ms. Brokaw would be the person I would like to be like whenever I grow up To change my past teenage years.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment